Unstoppable Me.







Monday, December 17, 2007


Hee hee! Let's get our week off to a proper start with a good laugh!

14 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Snicker!

blog author said...

Sorry to have to do this, but i needed to move my blog, and didnt want to post on the old blog as to the new address. i'll explain later. anyway, the new URL is

http://my-mundane-musings.blogspot.com/

('my' instead of 'mels')
update your bookmarks! :)
Thanks -
Melek

Holly said...

Guffaw!! That's cute.

Cecily R said...

Snort!!! That's awesome!

AutoSysGene said...

Funny!!

Laurie said...

hilarious. how do you find these things?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

hahaheheheh:D

Nat Nat said...

A great week starter. Very funny!

Janet said...

I got your hint, so here's a comment. I love this joke, to funny

lindsey said...

Glad I'm not the only nose picker ;)

kay said...

you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but...

Matchbox Mom said...

ahhh!!! I love you!! Merry Christmas you preggo sprinkle freak. Oh and Happy New Year!

SAAMMMOCH!!!

Tam

Amanda :-) said...

Aw, poor fella!

carlo said...

oh i love that you do your own batch of cookies to make pretty. guess who does the same thing???

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails