This reminds me of when I was a kid. I thought all my toys were alive like 'Toy Story' and felt bad they had to sleep on the floor. So I took all my footballs, soccer balls, G.I. Joes, transformers, airplanes, helicopters and stuffed animals and brought them all under the blankets with me. But we made the dog sleep outside.
I've decided I need a pic of each of my kids sleeping that I can blow up and carry with me at all times to remind me how much I love them. That's a great pic! And evil you for another recipe. But thanks!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! so sweet! is he sick? is that middle of the day sleeping? whoohoo! kids that stay home sick and nap accordingly can stay home anytime in my house. hope ya'll are healthy or on the mend!
21 comments:
that is the most precious picture! i love my max so much!
Ah, the sleep of babes...
This picture reminded me of my son. He loves to sleep with stuffed animals as well. I don't get it. Maybe it is because we don't have any real ones!
how blasted cute is that? Joshua only sleeps with one puppy, but he loves him. He snuggles him all night long.
Those kids are so lucky to have you for a Mommy...I sure love ya.
Tam
AAWWWW.... Love it!
Did he sleep ALL day, or did you just gag him when he woke up?
This reminds me of when I was a kid. I thought all my toys were alive like 'Toy Story' and felt bad they had to sleep on the floor. So I took all my footballs, soccer balls, G.I. Joes, transformers, airplanes, helicopters and stuffed animals and brought them all under the blankets with me. But we made the dog sleep outside.
So cute. I always wonder how my boys can sleep with so many things in their beds!
ha! so cute!
how cute! I wish I could be back in my bed sleeping!!!
That is just too cute!
What a priceless picture! So cute!
Thanks for the Sugar cookie recipe. I am so excited to try them!
Thanks for the recipe! I"m excited to try it out. Your boy is so cute. It actually looks very nice right now since it's about 12:20 a.m. Good night.
I've decided I need a pic of each of my kids sleeping that I can blow up and carry with me at all times to remind me how much I love them. That's a great pic!
And evil you for another recipe. But thanks!
I love it when they sleep cute like that! He is so cute!
When do I get to sleep that soundly?
awe, my kids do this too, they have a gazillion toys that sleep with them.
I tagged you on my blog~
Aren't they so peaceful when the sleep!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! so sweet! is he sick? is that middle of the day sleeping? whoohoo! kids that stay home sick and nap accordingly can stay home anytime in my house. hope ya'll are healthy or on the mend!
So sweet! Sleeping pictures are my favorite!
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i am so tired, that just did it, i am off to bed
Post a Comment