Karri sent me these adorable hats; aren't they cute? Isabelle didn't take hers off all day. She wore it to school, then all day after she got home. Yes, even inside. It just made my day to get a goodie in the mail!
Thank You, Karri!
Unstoppable Me.
Karri sent me these adorable hats; aren't they cute? Isabelle didn't take hers off all day. She wore it to school, then all day after she got home. Yes, even inside. It just made my day to get a goodie in the mail!
17 comments:
Nice!! I want some goodies in my mail, too!! ;)
FYI- I was trying to send you some good mail but never got your address (hint, hint)...if you email me, I'll make sure to send you some as well.........
You are Welcome! You're kids look so cute in them and I'm so glad they like them.
lovely...those are fabulous hats!!
Mommy loves you Miss Crystal!!!
Tam
The hats are cute... glad that you got good mail, I only get bills! :(
Love those hats and what a cute picture of your kids!
You should join in on my 12 Days Contest... it's not to late, we are only on Day 4 tomorrow!
Holy crap your kids are photogenic!The hats are adorable.
Um, if I can swing it, I'm so there for Wicked! You have no idea. I was listening to that music WAY before it was cool. Even if you didn't invite me I would stalk you til I knew your itinerary.
those are great!! i can make scarfs and blankets but i just can't master a hat!
Awwww, awwww and triple awwww.
Max looks so much like Mike in that picture. The hats are really cute. What a good friend.
I love those hats!!! So flippin' cute. And your children are beyond gorgeous! Wow!
Those are darling hats, I'm jealous. Did she make them?
Cute picture and stylish hats and beautiful kids. Are you trying to make us all jealous?
Super Cute!!!!
Ditto to what everyone else said. Glad you got some happy/good mail.
yay for good mail. it is an amazing thing
playing catch up over here...i need your address, too. can you email it to me? :)
Post a Comment