So cute! I've sure missed you! Congratulations on your little peanut (I called #2 that when I was pregnant, and #1 went around telling everyone it was a little penis! - Lima bean is probably safer.) I'm sure you corrupted those poor school kids with your sprinkle fettish. I'm taking Funeral Potatoes for Christmas day. and I'm sure I'm no where near caught up from my hiatus - but I'll be back soon. Merry Christmas Girlfriend!
5 comments:
That is hysterical!! Thanks for the giggle, I needed it.
So cute! I've sure missed you! Congratulations on your little peanut (I called #2 that when I was pregnant, and #1 went around telling everyone it was a little penis! - Lima bean is probably safer.) I'm sure you corrupted those poor school kids with your sprinkle fettish. I'm taking Funeral Potatoes for Christmas day. and I'm sure I'm no where near caught up from my hiatus - but I'll be back soon. Merry Christmas Girlfriend!
That is GREAT!!!
ha! I laughed out loud.
lol
Post a Comment