I was reading blogs tonight, hoping I'd get tired enough to sleep, and discovered that Steph tagged me to reveal 7 random things about myself. Hopefully I'll bore myself into sleepiness....
1. I am very politically opinionated, but don't discuss politics because I hate to argue.
2. I hate to scrapbook. I'd rather poke my eye out.
3. I am a nightowl by nature (and, I think, by genetics), but force myself to go to bed early so that I can get up before 6am to exercise. It's become a habit that I love and that makes me feel good, but two nights in a row of staying up blows the entire habit and I'm back to my true nature. Then I have to re-form the go-to-bed-early habit. (example, tonight! It's 12:48am! Crap!)
4. I've never had braces.
5. There are very few foods I don't like. Sushi is one of them. Blech.
6. I'm a druggie. I take headache medicine and/or sleeping pills every day.
7. I have hostess-phobia. I love parties--at other peoples' houses.
Yawn! Well, that did it. I'm totally bored by my boring self. Goodnight!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Tidbits de Moi
Posted by
crystal
at
12:38 AM
Labels: my journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

25 comments:
lucky on the not having braces. some people are just naturally beautiful! like you!!
I am in complete shock with your revealiings. I can't believe you hate to scrapbook. I honestly spoke out loud to myself when I read this post and I said "ohhhhhhh crystalllll". I must go and regroup now, I'm feeling light headed after reading this.
I was surprised to learn that you like to poke your eye out. What a fun hobby!
Sorry I made you discuss Referendum 1 with me. =)
Druggie? I would have never guessed (slight sarcasm)- maybe that's why you like sprinkles so much...teeny tiny looking pills and piles of them. :)
I love the fact that you bore yourself. I'm with you, I hate to scrap, too. I do it but seriously grudgingly.
Crystal - You're funny! I loved your list & it didn't bore me to sleep at all!
I don't like sushi either & I really don't have many things I don't like.
You're great & I'm still loving you for your fabulous More Cow Bell post!!!
Now you've got me curious...what would one have say to you about politics that would bring on an argument? I, on the other hand, kinda like to argue, all in good fun, but Scott HATES it.
I am with you on #1 and #7. I have many political opinions, but I do not like arguing, so I don't say much. I love to scrapbook, but I don't have time, so I don't do it. I forget what #7 was, but I am the same way, whatever it is!
OH- and was it you that said on Cecily's blog that you hate FEET?? Me TOO! It's an unnatural hate, really. Unless it's baby feet-I love baby feet.
Oh no way. I just realized I can click a button that SHOWS the original post so I don't have to face the embarrassment that I just encountered. Yeah- I am hostess phobic too. I will go one step further-I don't wanna clean my house just so 100 people can come over and mess it up.
i hate to argue.
i dont like poking my eye out. i'd rather scrapbook
im a morning person. one of the annoying HI! HOW ARE YOU! LETS HANG OUT AND TALK kind of morning people. you'd love it.
i've had braces. the big ugly pre-pick-your-own-color ones from 10th-12th grade. lucky me.
i LOVE sushi. it's my favorite.
i RARELY take any pills. you have to twist my arm to get me to take an aspirin. seriously.
i like to hostess, unless there is red wine involved bc i just know that someone will spill on my new couch.
LOL...so um who you gonna vote for President?
tee hee...
Am I provoking a fight? Does anyone want to pop popcorn and watch another cage match?
hahaha!!! Still laughing about the More Cowbell...btw.
Too funny! I love your honesty...druggie :)
Ah, Crystal, I doubt you could ever bore anyone!
I HATE discussing politics for the same reason. I don't like confrontation.
I've never had Sushi and I am a little afraid of it.
Hi, my name is Cecily, and I too (according to Crystal's definition)am a druggie.HI Cecily...
I'm with you on the night owl front...12:48am is nothin'!
I have party buffet phobia. Can we be phobia friends?
Kelly- It was KATE who hates feet! Crystal has never broken a bone, loves ramen and is a fabulous shuffle runner...
Ditto on 2, 3 and 6!!!!!! WoW!! A fellow pill popper. Love it! That probably explains why i am blogging at 12:35 A.M. My night is still young!
Yes Kelly, I HATE feet! hate. feet. hate. hate. hate.
I was going to agree with you on the Druggie front! That would be why more than a few of my comments lately haven't made too much sense. Lortab will do that to ya. What headache meds do you take? I have to take headache stuff daily too! *sad*
Fun facts Crystal! I did have braces and I hate getting up early!
I hate to scrapbook too! Finally! Someone else out there that does too!
And I'm also a druggie! We must have been separated at birth!
You are so not boring!
I'm the same way about staying up late and getting up early. I love it when I'm up early and am gymalicious because I feel great and my whole day is productive, but I sure do love staying up late and have to retrain myself over and over again.
I take headache medicine a lot too, but haven't had to as much since giving up Diet Coke and since exercising.
The scrapbooking thing is no surprise to me (I despise it as well:) I really admire your early mornings, I am a night owl too & I know how hard it is...or I might if I tried to get up early. You're a great host by the way!
Oh yes Crystal I'm snoring ... NOT :)
You make me laugh! Sounds like you need to vent your opinions on your blog! Please don't poke you eye out. I should give you some of my sleeping genes I can sleep anywhere anytime through anything!I even slept through out fire alarm one night! Good thing Jason is a light sleeper!
I am a complete night-owl too. If I could sleep all day and stay up all night, I'd be perfectly happy. I think scrapping is way too much stress. I love the creativity, but hate the pressure. Gotta have my Tylenol.
oh what fun to learn facts about you....but I do love sushi...well california rolls and those types...i don't know how to scrapbook but love all the supplies.
Post a Comment