Unstoppable Me.







Monday, October 1, 2007

What's on YOUR ipod?

Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
Maneater - Nelly Furtado (love it, love it, love it!)
Sorry - Madonna
Cars - Gary Numan (ultimate '80's guy)

Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani

some anonymous RAVE music

Music (trance mix) - Madonna

No Hay Igual (club mix) - Nelly Furtado

Drive: Nike+ Original Run continuous Mix

Without Me - Eminem

Let Forever Be - The Chemical Brothers

Is It Any Wonder (Tall Paul Remix) - Keane

These Fangs - Impeccable Blahs

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division (i play it about 4 times in a row...LOVE this song)

Just Like Honey - Jesus & Mary Chain

Ivo - Cocteau Twins
Lorelei - Cocteau Twins

Donimo - Cocteau Twins

Concerto in G - Bach (i think) played by Roger Neill (SUCH A GOOD RUNNING PIECE)

Melody of a Fallen Tree - Windsor For the Derby
Tristes Apprets, Pales Flambeaux - Agnes Mellon

Concerto for 2 Violins & Strings in D Minor - Bach


I love to finish a run with mellow music, ESPECIALLY classical music.

** What is your favorite running mix?

2 comments:

kara jayne said...

I am for sure adding many of these to my list! Thanks!

Heather S. said...

I confess, I don't have an ipod. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails