Watch the top one first.
Friday, October 12, 2007
For lovers of "The Office"
Posted by
crystal
at
4:08 PM
Labels: clips, Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
Watch the top one first.
Posted by
crystal
at
4:08 PM
Labels: clips, Friday Funny
8 comments:
Crystal, the office is my FAVORITE show ever! Julie thinks I am nuts cause that is all I ever talk about. So being the great sister that I am I had to drop off the first season for her to watch! My favorite office is when Jim dresses like Dwight and my other favorite is when Michael burns his foot on his george Foreman. I LOVE THE OFFICE!! Thanks for the funny post.
Very funny. I love the office too. Have you seen when Jim dresses and acts like Dwight? It's hollarious. I haven't seen Thursday's yet, but it's recorded. thank goodness for DVR. Thanks for making me laugh!
It looks like I'm missing out, but somehow I can never manage to catch a show while it's actually on t.v. Maybe I need to ask Santa for the DVD's.
Classic. Jim and Dwight have such a great relationship. I love when Jim faxes Dwight a warning from "future Dwight."
It's true, I have never ever watched THE OFFICE. I guess, I'm a loser, oh well.
It is true that my sister, Lauri did drop off the first season. However, when I was at Wal-Mart I just happen to come across a copy of FUNNY FACE so I decided to watch that instead. Who, may I ask, can resist a "gently falling snow" movie? NOT ME!!
"Gently Falling Snow" movies should win out every time. It is just the nature of women.
It is my favorite OFFICE moment ever when Dwight receives faxes from Future Dwight. I expect any day to receive email from Future Crystal & then I'll be worried!
I LOVE the office. Seriously my favorite show! I love Jim & the stuff he pulls on Dwight is classic! I love it. I do have to say my favorite prank Jim pulled was on Andy not Dwight tho. Sorry. It was when Jim threw Andy's phone in the ceiling & then called it. I think I peed my pants that night! ha ha
I am a total Office fan!
thanks for the laugh - Kate
Okay this PROVES it, we are ment to be friends! I LOVE the Office. My most fav. show ever. I'm even a member of The Office boards. So did that just totally give me away as a complete geek? The seasons just get better and better.
Post a Comment