Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"There is a harmony In autumn, and a lustre in its sky" - Shelley

I went to my mom's this last weekend to pick up Mimi, who had spent the week there. It was nice to have a relaxing few days at home--thanks Mom!

While there, I was able to capture some action shots of the kids jumping in leaves. We seem to end up at my mom's house every fall, just in time for Leaf Jumping Season.



And we frosted halloween cookies! Thank goodness my mom had some sprinkles on hand. I am itching to stage a repeat, though, and put my halloween sprinks to use!

Mimi, expressive as always.

Kids & Grannie.

Max, meticulously decorating. I wanted so badly to grab that bat cookie & eat it!

Isabelle's prize cookie.


This is my fuzzhead boy.

9 comments:

kay said...

they are soooo cute!!!

looks like you guys had a great time.

and the leaves are changing!! so pretty

oda41143 Missy said...

adorable. I love them all. You and your mom resemble each other :)

Michelle said...

You kids are so cute! Great job on the cookies. The leaf jumping looks fun.

Supercool Mom said...

Holy cow, so you must be 17 because your mom can't be more than 35! Those are great pictures. Kids just love to glob up fabulous cookies with sprinkles, you are so kind to let them!

Wendi said...

What? You have other kids besides Mimi? I've never seen them on your blog before.

KATE said...

Crytstal - Your kids are adorable & you got some great pictures of them! Makes you want to jump in a big pile of leaves too!!
I love the cookies too!

Cecily R said...

My goodness your kids are adorable! I think your kids need to come and jump in leave at my house with my crazies. Jon's planning on covering the tramp this weekend with them before we bag them up so they can really jump. Hmmm. Hope no one falls off...

crystal said...

Cecily -
Forget the kids! Can I come jump on your leafy trampoline?

Cecily R said...

Yes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails