"Home should be the center of one's earthly experience, where love and mutual respect are appropriately blended."
Elder L. Tom Perry, Ensign Nov. 2002
Monday, October 15, 2007
This Will Help Keep Me Centered...
Posted by
crystal
at
1:48 AM
Labels: my journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love that! Thanks for sharing.
Crystal,
You're such a sweet heart!
I finally updated my blog with the events of the weekend. Don't cry too hard, it's been rough.
Thanks for sharing your awesome thoughts.
PS: love your brows. I'm an eyebrow nazi, and i'm telling you...they're beautiful!
Have a good day!!
Tami
I love the Christus statue, but the last time we went to the Visitor's Center at the Mesa Temple, Buzz was completely freaked out by it. He was so afraid and when we tried to explain and get closer, he screamed and cried! Too funny since we have a small one on our Mantle.
Beautiful!
I love it!
btw, how is the disaster across the street coming? or, should I not bring it up? Do I need to kick some tail? tell all
- Kate
Wolverine picked his own alias, however, it began when he had to grow his hair out for the school musical. He likes to wear it really short in a flat-top (he wants to go military), but he was Adam in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers and had to grow his hair and beard. Everyone at school was telling him that he looked like Wolverine in Xmen (he did too!) Yeah, he's a hotty. In the last 2 weeks, 4 girls have brought him cookies - and that's not even a record for him! It's kind of scary.
i don't see an ABC post yet...
Good post! Hey, I too have been wondering about the drama across the street.... Thanks for adding me to your Snuffy friends!
Post a Comment