Unstoppable Me.







Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Morning

This is the pretty sunrise I saw as I was driving home from the gym today! Yes, AFTER the gym. For the past 4 nights running, my eyes *pop* open at 4am. #$%^&*!!!

I've finally given up at 5am and just get up because I can't sleep. It's kind of nice at the gym early Saturday; nobody's there and I have the place to myself!


7 comments:

Michelle said...

You went to the gym at 5am!! WOW now that is dedication, or crazyness; you decide. Either way great pic!

I will go first and say something nice about you - even though you taunted me with your Friday Funny post.

~Crystal is crazy funny in both her posts and remarks. It makes my day to visit her blog. Also, I wish I lived close enough to be her safety buddy. That would be FUN!

Now it's your turn.

oda41143 Missy said...

If you get up at 4, may I ask what time you go to sleep? I'm in the bed at 9 and up at 6 ish.

crystal said...

We-e-e-e-e--e-llll, I didn't get to sleep last night 'til about 11:45pm. I'm a tired girl. Usually I try to make it into bed by 9 or 9:30 if I'm going to get up early and work out.

Cecily R said...

Right now, since my kids are in naughty mode, I would like to run all the way to your house and look at that sky and think reflectively about something random like placemats. My fight or flight reflex is on flight right now. :)

Jill said...

I can't imagine my eyes popping open at 4:00am or being awake enough to get out of bid at 5:00am! You're fabulous.

Bond Girl 007 said...

wow that is early, but look what a fabulous sunrise...

Shaka said...

wow that's early! i'm usually in bed by 10 and not up till 7ish! i love to sleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails