Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mimi Writes Her Name!


Each morning after I drop Max & Sis off at school, Mimi & I do some schoolwork. Yesterday it finally clicked and she wrote her own name! It's so cute and I know the babyish letters won't last long as she learns how to form her letters, so I had to get a picture.

Here she is, with the typical Hanson Concentration Mouth.

And this is her portrait of me (left) & her (right). She proudly showed me how she meticulously drew my eyelashes (how flattering!) and her little freckles.

12 comments:

Wendi said...

Adorable! What a smart girl.

Cecily R said...

Yeeeee! I'm so glad you took a picture of her first name writing event!

You, my dear, look FABULOUS in pink eyelashes!

kay said...

the big dots above her i's are awesome!! pretty soon those will be hearts

Cecily R said...

Crystal, I need to e-mail you something! It's so super awesome that I have to pass it on...to weird people like me that would find it entertaining...

Plus I needed an excuse to get your e-mail address so I could cyber stalk you better...

When you get a chance...

goodnightgracie2@yahoo.com :)

Heather S. said...

I love when little kids first learn to write. Emily has always connected and colored in the dot on her name, She just learned in kindergarten not to do that anymore. Her Y doesn't look like a pitchfork anymore either. :( My little/big girl is growing up.(I know, I know, she's only 5 and she's my oldest child.)

Yes, of course you can add me to your sidebar. I'm always surprised when people ask. I figure it's your blog, you can put whatever you want on it.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh how cute she is! good job Mimi on your name! :-) It is always so fun to see them "get it"!

Laura said...

They just grow up SO fast- i wish there was a way to S-L-O-W it down a bit! They are just so sweet when they are little!

Bond Girl 007 said...

it is funny to see what children draw...your eyelashes must be smashing beautiful

pilatesmommy said...

I love these pictures. they're great!

KATE said...

I LOVE the eyelashes & freckles! What a cutie!! Way to document her cute achievement!!

shron said...

grannie's urchins are the cutest ever, are they not! is this pink portrait a true representation of the frankenstein makeup?? i fear you are overdoing it a bit these days, dear. it really surprises me, though, that mimi did not put such eyelashes on herself. kay is right; the big dots soon will be hearts! little girls are all alike. well, except for isabelle, that is. but even isabelle used to draw and color everything in pink. i gave her a whole box of pink only crayons once.

janna said...

How sweet~

Related Posts with Thumbnails