from the Mixed-Up Files of Crystal
Unstoppable Me.
For all of you who thought I was joking about my menu plan.
I love that you're already half-way through a box! LOL Stick some frozen veggies in there and serve it with chips, you can call it a 3 course meal!
At least we know you're not going hungry- all those boxes for one week? jk Good thing you got on that treadmill this week. ;)
wow!!! That's amazing. Not the ramen, but your back-splash. I would kill for those counters. HAHAHAHA!!!Tami
I thought I had a lot of ramen noodles, I think you've got me beat. I think I only have 2 right now.
Looks just like my pantry!!
just how many of those little packets does it take to feed your family of 5 for one dinner setting? you are a nut!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that you're already half-way through a box! LOL
Stick some frozen veggies in there and serve it with chips, you can call it a 3 course meal!
At least we know you're not going hungry- all those boxes for one week? jk Good thing you got on that treadmill this week. ;)
wow!!! That's amazing. Not the ramen, but your back-splash. I would kill for those counters.
HAHAHAHA!!!
Tami
I thought I had a lot of ramen noodles, I think you've got me beat. I think I only have 2 right now.
Looks just like my pantry!!
just how many of those little packets does it take to feed your family of 5 for one dinner setting? you are a nut!!
Post a Comment