"You'll have to excuse my friend, she's a little slow", but what are those? whatever they are, they're pretty cool. I'm glad you finally got me the measurments, are there any other colors. The hats are lots cuter with two colors, if not pick maybe a white or cream?
taunting Hotmamma will get you in trouble!!! I'm sure she could hurt you, Miss Crystal! I would pay to see that fight...::Pops popcorn:: sweet. Good shot BTW. I much rather liked the one of the Mark Hacking moving out of your house...but this one is good too...
15 comments:
let it snow let it snow let it snow!
great shot!
How fitting! are you fanning the flames?! :-)
What a neat picture..Great job!
"You'll have to excuse my friend, she's a little slow", but what are those? whatever they are, they're pretty cool. I'm glad you finally got me the measurments, are there any other colors. The hats are lots cuter with two colors, if not pick maybe a white or cream?
Yeah, whatever they are they look neat. It looks edible.
Sprinkles!!!
You did this on purpose since Hot Mama is out of commission, right?
Oh, yeah. I'm taunting her.
taunting Hotmamma will get you in trouble!!! I'm sure she could hurt you, Miss Crystal! I would pay to see that fight...::Pops popcorn::
sweet.
Good shot BTW. I much rather liked the one of the Mark Hacking moving out of your house...but this one is good too...
Tami
Pop yer popcorn and break out the milk duds, because we're gonna have a cage match!
okay now I am curious! What are those little thingy do's.???
those look soo cute, are they the little sprinkleys you put on cookies?///
I'm still watching you!
those are sprinkles??? i thought she was putting her ramen pastas in fancy jars like she does her lemons.
i hope you are feeding my grandchildren something besides ramen this week.
grannie
Ha--Crystal, your mom's comment on this is hilarious!
Love this photo and totally share your obsession with sprinkles!
Post a Comment