Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heaven help you if you ever drink this past 5pm! I downed one teensy little bottle (about the size of a chocolate shot & not nearly as delicious) while driving last night and didn't get to sleep 'til 3:30am.

"All natural ingredients." LIES! They've got liquid kryptonite in there.


7 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

So they really meant it when they said "No crash later."

crystal said...

Oh did they.

Michelle said...

Hmmm, that might come in handy this Sat. for my bike race.... Kidding, well maybe not?

Michelle said...

It is called the Tour De St. George. You can ride 30, 65 or 100 miles. I'm doing 65 miles. On a normal ride I go an average of 35-40 miles so I should be able to do 65. Of course there are some killer hills.

Do you bike or just run?

Also where did you get that drink from?

Michelle said...

THANKS!!

I answered this under your post on my blog but I'm not sure if you'll check:

From Fort Worth Texas.

Oh and I have a major Rooster obsession!

Okay so now people are going to think I'm crazy leaving you three comments in a row.

Jill said...

I've never seen this stuff before, but yikes!

Shaka said...

never seen the stuff. did it drive you crazy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails