Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Karri is hosting a fun drawing & the prize is a darling hat! (She makes these--wow) To enter you must post a simple recipe, so here is one that I love.

Rosemary Pork Medallions

1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp rosemary
2 pork tenderloins
1 tsp sage
2 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed is best)

1. Make a paste from the garlic, rosemary, sage & oil. Rub thius paste into pork & then slice pork into almost 1" strips.
2. In a large skillet, saute pork medallions until they are no longer pink in the middle, only about 4 mins per side.
3. Use more oil if needed. Place pork strips on a serving platter & drizzle w/ lemon juice.

A simple spinach salad makes a great meal!



9 comments:

Michelle said...

YUM! That sounds GOOD! I'm going to have to try that.

The Webbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Webbs said...

Me too! That sounds like something I could actually do & would shock Jesse. Just a little reminder--PILATES,PILATES,PILATES--see you there :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your President Hinckley quote. I love both Idaho and California, but I have to admit that I miss the ocean.

Karri said...

Sounds Good! I will definately try this. So, I've missed a couple of your postings. You had a guy living in a house that you were paying for? How'd that happen? It's a beautiful home!

KATE said...

Hey Crystal, I have a recipe blog! I did't realize you were an amazing cook, & I posted about it long before we started talking. Anyhow email me recipes you would like me to post on the blog & the recipe blog is one of my links.

I'm loving the look of this recipe! Can't wait to try it! what other talents do you have my new blogger friend Crystal?

crystal said...

Definitely NOT an amazing cook; I just like to eat :)

Wendi said...

Jenna--I needed a pilates reminder too! I totally spaced this morning!

Crystal--you are too an amazing cook. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Marcie said...

Okay I just ran across your e-mail demanding an invite to my blog :) somehow it got lost in the crowd that week and then as I meant to hit reply...I hit delete and so now I need your e-mail address to complete your request. Which I am more than happy to do.

marciealcorn@yahoo.com

p.s. I am loving your blog since I discovered it recently. Funny stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails