Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cage Match

This is for matchboxmom & hotmama! (see comments from the Wordless Wednesday post) You only need to watch the first 35 seconds. Pop the popcorn!


17 comments:

smithfam said...

I am a little slow!! What did I miss?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Hey go check it out, I posted the video just for you!

Matchbox Mom said...

hahaha!!! LOVE IT!!! YOU KILL ME. This is one of my all time favs...
I'm not sure that we aren't related somehow.

Tami

The Webbs said...

Don't forget pilates tomorrow! Thank you for your sympathy by the way (build-a-bum). I have a couple of things to tell you, here are some clues to remind me with--mom, nordstrom, catapillars.

Supercool Mom said...

Cage Match!!!! You're On!!!

kay said...

oh my gosh i had to watch the whole thing!! that is so funny!!

replaced all the pens and pencils with crayons!!

CAGE MATCH CAGE MATCH CAGE MATCH!!

Michelle said...

HA HA HA!! I LOVE how The Office can be used in every scenario.

I say bring on the Cage Match!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

This is hysterical! I had to check out your site because I always see your comments over at cecily r's and I do like your site. But this Cage Match is da bomb, Baby!

Bye for now!
Maria

KATE said...

My favorite show! I love that you put these on here!!
I want to see a cage match too. I've popped my popcorn & I'm waiting...

BTW - I heart Jim!!

KATE said...

Hey Crystal, you have been tagged!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blogg with the rules.

Have fun!
hey I'm going up to the Pumpkin Man tomorrow, Wanna Come?! Do ya Do ya?

Jake said...

I have not been a regular viewer, but this clip had me laughing all by myself! Maybe I'll join the fun and watch more often...

kay said...

did you get my email?

finish the book yet?

hurry up!

Jill said...

I have this season of The Office on dvd and just watched this episode on Monday. It had me giggling and feeling silly because all of Dwight's grievances are hilarious.

michelle said...

Tooo cute! I saw Hotmamma post something about this, and had to come see what the fun was about! :)

Laura said...

That is one of my very FAVORITE episodes! How can you NOT love that show?!?!?

janna said...

LOL! Love the Office!

Supercool Mom said...

Your new plan sounds fabulous - Pride & Prejudice (Collin Firth, not the new one please.), Emma, Persuasion, and Mansfield Park? I can handle colored sugar, but none of those waxy bits or hard pasty flowers you're so fond of...How about chocolate curls?

Related Posts with Thumbnails