Unstoppable Me.







Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Not Alone


Well, well, well.

What do you think I discovered whilst on a wee jaunt to visit Mique's blog? I discovered that I am not alone in my obsessive-compulsive hoarding of hobby accessories! Here I have been the target of mockery, fun and games for my small little collection of sprinkles, when all the while Mique has been harboring a secret affinity for ribbon.

Oh, you are so busted.

So I ask you, dear blog reader, which of us is more obsessive? I think you know the answer. It rhymes with "tricky." (squeek? who said squeek? not me.)


12 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

It actually rhymes with Sticky (like Mickey)...ha ha!
YOU are cold busted.

Supercool Mom said...

I claim the privilege of hoarding my own obsession according to the dictates of my own concience, and allow all women the same privilege, let them hoard how, where, or what they may.

crystal said...

Hotmama -
Oh, whatever. I'm gonna bust you too. Somehow, somewhere.

crystal said...

Mique -
I knew that.

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Oh sure you did.
And just to set the record straight- this is only the ribbon I bought today. It doesn't even come close to how much I actually own. I'm a ribbon-a-holic and proud of it!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

You would be too if you had a Big Lots with 5 yards for $1!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i think the ribbon hoarding is a fabulous fabulous way to go as far as hoarding habits go. although i am often the butt of the joke when people see my mega storage tub of ribbon. what can i say i have 3 girls i buy ribbon in bulk for hair bow making , and who doesn't love a fabulously wrapped gift with a giant bow on top? and for 6 bucks a costco for 50 yards fabulous!

and Hotmama totally has hoarding issues of her own. depends on the hobby of the month but she has loads of crap! antique glassware, beading supplies, scrapbook crap. dolls! yeah she has issues. and all more expensive than sprinkles.

Wendi said...

Wow Crystal, you are out for blood now! I'm going to call you Officer Crystal, discovering everyone's secret parts. (Isaiah?)

Wendi said...

Hey kiss-still--go see my post today. bendy

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You all make me laugh, with your OCH! :-)

kelly said...

is this confession time? because if so, i might have to pony up too. who doesn't hoard crafty stuff. i buy scrapbook stuff, and i hate scrapbooking, but the paper is so dang cute!

carlo said...

jumped over from michellea's place! wanted to say hi and add me to the craftinghoarders club! :) i adore ribbon! and sprinkles! oh it is such a pull when i see paper products, too. the would be fab projects! the could be awesome ideas...

i look forward to looking around a bit. and love the cooking blog, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails